Monday, September 29, 2008

We don't have a home.

We had an inspection on the home Saturday and decided not to buy. There was a lot more to do than we thought. Then main reason we back out is there was a water leak that was found outside coming down the foundation of the home. The inspectors thought it was coming from the toilet sooo... we are looking again. We are very sad because we did love the home. It is beautiful. Let you know again. Marla

3 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Sad. I'm very sad for you guys. I guess if you have a bad feeling about it, then you probably better not buy it. Hope you find one soon!

DuRee Family said...

well everything happens for a reason! That might be why you kept going back and forth before. no worries you will find a better one that is just right for you two!

Tianne said...

That stinks! You guys deserve the best! Keep looking but I am sure Helena loves you at her home :0)