Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We have a new home!


We really did it again. Our home should be finished the middle of December. We went with the Mattamy home. They have built homes for some time in Canada. We will post more picture as they go along. Tomorrow we go to the show room in Tempe to choose our flooring and counter tops. Do you really think we can do this in one trip? The framing is our breakfast bar and kitchen. We even have a view from the back yard which we are excited about.

2 comments:

symony said...

YEA YEA YEA!!! I expect pictures tomorrow of all of the things you chose so I can approve!!! ha ha ha I looks like you even have a big front yard! hopefully your pool will be done by christmas!!!! ha ha ha I am so excited for you!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Good job! THat was fast. I agree with Sym. I want to see pictures of what you decide for the inside. Hope you can agree on things :) Love you guys.