8 years ago
Thursday, July 17, 2008
We are packing.
The end of the month our home should be sold. Everything looks like it is going threw now. They want to move in Aug. 15th so we can stay for a little while. Then we are going across the street and stay a little over 2 weeks at Lonnie's home. We need to finish teeth work and Craig has a doctor appointment the first week in Sept. and we will leave right after that. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I have to hear from your blog when you are moving. I didn't know you were staying with Lonnie. Well can't wait to see you. Love the pictures you have. I don't have some of them.
Love Ya
I am so sad you are moving! I will miss you guys so much! I talked to my manager and she said I could have christmas off our plan is to come the tuesday night and stay till sunday night!! she also said that with enough notice I could also take your stuff down there!
I like your pictures you posted. Hope you're not too stressed out with the move. If you need good advice Jessica and I have moved seven times since we've been married.
I can't believe it's finally time to pack! Whew, I thought the day would never come (especially with Craig's pessimism :) Glad Lonnie's giving you a place to stay. Good luck! Love you guys!
I'm so glad your family is doing blogs. I can't wait to read them all. Pass mine along to them. Your grand kids are the CUTEST!!
So congrats on the big move! You should totally stop in St George on your way down and stay the night at my place. Just so I can see you guys :)
hey you guys need some new pictures so we can see what is going on with you? How is the house hunt going? Gavin's never gonna let you move out!haha
Post a Comment