This makes Craig happy by him saving money. The last 3 weeks seem hotter than the whole summer. Don't worry Craig turns the air on before I get home to the low of 83 at times. Actually I have not been as hot this summer. My blood must be thinning. This morning we opened the windows and I went for a walk. Yea!! I can't wait for our wonderful weather and hopefully some visitors.
This happen today Sept 10th, 2011. Who would have thought that we would have hail in September with the temperature 86*. I called Chris to see if it hailed at their home. It did. CRAZY!!!
After they melted a little



4 comments:
You have your house way hot!! I like 78 inside. It was nice this morning the kids played outside and it was only 74 outside. I don't think the hail at our house was that big. It has to be getting close to fall.
WOW it is almost hotter in your house than it is outside our house! That is some big hail!
why do you live there again??? :-) It better get nice soon for you
what?? wow, we don't even get hail that big here! that's crazy for it it hail when it's 80 degrees out! crazy.
Post a Comment