Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why we live in Arizona

Now I'm remembering why we live in Arizona. Finally the weather is beautiful. The flowers are beautiful and it's about time for some visitors hopefully again. Here are some pictures of the bushes in our yard. The plants are beautiful everywhere. You can tell the sage is my favorite. I couldn't decide which picture so I did four.
Sage




Lantana

Bottle brush

Orange Jubilee

Water Lily

Bougainvillea


Craig and I went with the Parkers to The Little Mermaid at the Hale Theater. We, even Craig, enjoyed the performance. Brody liked the dog the best but after would not take his picture by the dog. My favorite picture is me trying to get Brody close to the dog. Check out Helena's blog to see that picture and more. The funniest part of the whole day is after when we asked Gavin how he like the play. He told us that wasn't a play. He had to sit the whole time and he never got to play. We decided we had to call it a show from now on. I'm glad Helena take us places or we would never go anywhere. Our biggest excitement is going to the mall and getting cheese on a stick. Now we can play games outside and soon the swap meet. Come visit before May!
Check out Craig's new clothes

6 comments:

Parker Family said...

Pretty pictures.

Tianne said...

Very pretty! Hey can you ask Helena to give me access to her blog please :) my email is tlamb14@gmail.com
HOpe you are doing great! I miss you guys!

Braydan and Jessica said...

You're plants are beautiful. Braydan's jeleous because ours are drooping wet :)

shandikimille said...

I am totally jealous, especially since there was SNOW on the mountains when I woke up today...

Pam Mendoza said...

Marla
Your blog is so wonderful, full of fun and a loving family - I'm jealous of all the beautiful grand kids!! And you moved back to Arizona!!!! What possessed you? Would love to hear from you
Pam Morlock Mendoza

susan smith said...

Wow, I didn't realize Arizona had all those kinds of beautiful flowers. Thanks for showing us their beauty.