Yes!! Unbelievably, Craig and I bought a car in one day. We are proud to be owners of a new-used 06 Buick. My dad and Valeen loved their Buicks. Braydan and Jessica love their Buick and hopefully Craig and I will love our Buick. The trick in buying a car in one day is this: Start at 10:00 in the morning and go all day at one dealership with a break for lunch. Have a good salesman that Craig even likes. Have the heat outside over 110. Inside the cars, who knows how hot? So … Craig decided, and I hoped, that we would not do this everyday for a month or more. I told the men at the dealership if we bought a car today I would fall over; and yes, I did fall over.
8 years ago



8 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it! Braydan doesn't believe me so I told him to come and look for himself. I'm so excited you got a Buick! Good choice! You're officially grandparents now :) (i don't know what that makes us . . . ?) ha, ha. Does that mean the Malibu is gone? We'll call you sunday.
Braydan says . .. Want to trade buicks?
I still can't believe that you bought a car! It is a good one.
nice! :)
nice! :)
I think that the heat is really getting to Craig!!! I can't beleive it!! One Day??? What's next?? Really makes you wonder!! Miss you guys tons. See you in Oct!
Wow!!!
Wow I am impressed! Maybe living in Arizona is good for you guys...first a house and then a car! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment